Resources for running specific programs
There are a number of programs here - some are for specific events, such as a church service, some are to be run alongside your normal programs or as a special emphasis. If you come across a resource from elsewhere that you would like to share, please forward the relevant links to VicKids@Adventist.org.au.
- Sabbath School App available at the itunes or android app stores. (gives you access to print content from Beginner through the Adult Bible Study Guide. Also included are the Kindergarten and Primary audio podcasts, the Kindergarten animation podcast, the weekly reading of the Collegiate Quarterly, SS University Video and audio, and podcasts in various languages. SS leaders can discover ideas in Cool Tools and access the SS Manual right from the app
- Ministry Resources for Gracelink
easy instructions for downloading gracelink videos to your computer to show in sabbath school:
- Click the little BLUE magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of the top right video to search for the title of the Gracelink lesson you need.
TIP: do not use the large search box on the top right of the page - it searches other peoples videos too
TIP: search for one unique word in the lesson title you need
- Open the video you want.
- Once opened, click on the title of the video that appears on the top left of the video - this will open the video in a different page view that will allow downloads.
- Click on "download" (below the video).
- Right click on the file format you want to download and save it to your computer.
- Test it, once downloaded, to see if that format plays on your computer.
Welcome to the SHINE Club! We'd love for you and your family to sign up for this exciting challenge. SHINE stands for 'Serve Him IN Everything'.
When you join the SHINE Club you will recieve a Journal and can then begin serving and sharing Jesus in your:
Families can join the club by themselves or Sabbath School or Adventurer Clubs can join up for their whole class. Maybe your whole church would like to join! Journaling your SHINE challenges is lots of fun and a great way to see how Jesus is working in your life.
As members of the SHINE Club you will be able to:
This is an evangelistic series for children that covers the 20 fundamental Beliefs of the Sevent-day Adventist Church. Connecting with God 20 Ways is perfect to run in conjucntion with an adult's evangelistic program.
If you would like a copy of this resource or to download the leaders manual from the South Pacific Division please click here
Seven Essential Faith Experiences
It is time to work together for the faith of our present and fjuture generations of children and young people. We have a problem and we have a solutions. For more information and resources, click here
FIRST WEEK IN MAY EACH YEAR
Screen-free Week allows children to be active explorers, creators, imaginners and doers in life, not passive observers...
Let's pull the plug and give them a chance - Nancy Blanning, Waldorf Early Childhood Assoc. of N. America.
Screen-time in Early Childhood Booklet Families Guide
Intro to Screen Free Week from the SPD
More about Screen-free Week
FIRST SABBATH OF JUNE
When you see the world through the eyes of a vulnerable child it can be painful, frightening and lonley, yet we believe that Godbrings protection, provision and promise.
During the weekend, thousands of children across the world will turn to God in prayer, thanking Him for His goodness and faithfulness and asking for change in their situations. Please join them and pray that children, whether close to your home or further away, will know that God is with them always.
Click here for resources for church, school and home