WARBURTON’S MASSED PEOPLE’S CHOIR & ORCHESTRA NEW
Sabbath, July 28 – Words, Worlds and Wonders!
The theme chosen for this year is Words, Worlds and Wonders! The day is being designed to reflect on the state of the World today, the solution being found in God’s Word and how God works wonders for us when we come to Him.
Come and join Warburton Church for the Sabbath of praise through music. The morning service commences at 11.00 pm. The Massed People’s Choir and Orchestra at 3.30 pm. Its open to everyone. To sing as part of a massed choir is an amazingly inspiring experience and is a small foretaste of what it will be like to sing in the massed choir of heaven! If you wish to participate in the orchestra please contact Nyarne by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Lunch is provided by Warburton Church. A freewill offering is collected in the afternoon to support the work of Warburton Church’s Redwood Community Centre operated with the support of with ADRA (Victoria). More information to follow shortly.
CALLING FOR MECHANICS AND HELPERS NEW
ADRA and Oasis SDA Church are running a community program to do an oil change and car wash for those in need in the community around Croydon. If you are a mechanic, have mechanical experience or are in the industry and would like to volunteer time or materials, please contact Pr Fraser Catton on 0421 895 421 for more information.
WINTER MARKET NEW
Sunday 24th June 12 – 4 pm
Heritage College MPC, 333 Centre Rd, Narre Warren South
Heritage College Home and School Committee is proud to announce our Winter Market Fundraiser!
We have some amazing stalls lined up for you, as well as kids activities.
$2 per activity or $10 for a wristband covering all activities once each
NB: Some stalls have EFTPOS but others are cash only
We can’t wait to see you there!
BARBARA O’NEIL COMMUNITY HEALTH PROGRAMS NEW
Free Community Health Presentations by Barbara O’Neil, International Speaker, Author, Naturopath and Nutritionalist, Redwood Community Centre, 3505, Warburton Highway, Warburton, June 26 to 30.
- Barbara O’Neill is an international lecturer on health
- Some of the topics she will cover:-
- DNA & the true causes of disease
- Acid/Alkaline levels in the body
- Heart health & high BP
- Hormones & sexual health
- Rewiring the brain
- Healing the mind, safeguarding against depression
- Barbara is highly sought after as people appreciate her common-sense approach to health problems. Her lecture series have circulated around the globe via video, DVD, and You Tube.
- She is also an Author, Naturopath, Nutritionist and currently the Health Director of Misty Mountain health retreat.
- Barbara’s great passion & life work lies in the educating of people in the correct health principles that lead to longer, healthier and happier lives.
- June. 26th. 7- 9 pm
- June 27th 11am. 7- 9pm
- June. 28th 11am. 7- 9pm
- June 29th. 11am. 7- 9pm
- June. 30th. 11am. 2 – 3pm
- For more information phone Valerie on 0438 427 191 or Alison on 03 59 67 3138.
- NO NEED TO BOOK. SEE YOU THERE