AdventCare is a ‘not for profit’ organisation offering residential aged care and independent living for the elderly that embraces Christian values.
We are seeking applications for a Chaplain at our Whitehorse facility, part-time 3 days a week.
The Chaplain is responsible for the coordination of the Chaplaincy Program which focuses on the spiritual and religious aspects of a resident’s needs.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- Experienced in Church Ministry practicing the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy.
- Experience in aged care desirable but not essential.
- Be available to work Mon to Wed 0830-1630.
- A current clear police check
- Hold a driver’s license and have own car – will be required to visit residents in hospital and attend funeral services on behalf of the organisation.
- Compassion and empathy for the elderly.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- A pleasant working environment
- Competitive Wages
- Salary Sacrifice opportunities
- Onsite parking
Applications in writing addressing the position description and the above requirements to:
Closing date: 2 July 2018