For me it’s a challenging situation due to the great uncertainty of everything. If we could be sure that if it didn’t progress much further then I would say Yes!, lets run Big Camp but because of how rapidly things are moving (we know the final movements will be rapid ) then in 4 weeks- time the situation could be quite serious and it would be unwise to run big camp. With all the planning that has to be put in place I agree that it is unfortunate but a decision needs to be made pretty quickly.

Even if things die down (which I think is unlikely) we should seriously consider cancelling for it is still better to be safe than sorry.