Thank you for your email. I would be disappointed if Big Camp was cancelled this year and was planning to attend with my sister. However the situation with the Covid 19 virus appears somewhat unpredictable with conflicting opinions in the community about how to manage it. Whatever decision is made, I know you will be acting on the best advice available to you and with the best interest of church members in mind. God  bless you.