We have hired Pr. Roy Kim to coordinate our Church Planting emphasis 2020-2022 and have employed 2 Bible Worker Trainers drawn from our Bible Workers of 2019, while Pr Fraser Catton continues as Project Manager.
The team has a number of projects underway.
- A major health Initiative with Residential Wellness Retreats and Lifestyle Wellness Coaches is organised
- We organized and published the first COVID-19 response GLOW tract called Coronavirus and Our Immune System (Victoria has distributed over 40,000 with another 10,000 on the way out of a total of over 300,000 that have been printed Australia wide. This is featured in the current Record https://record.adventistchurch.com/2020/05/05/covid-19-glow-tracts-making-big-impact/
- Participation in the first Australian and New Zealand wide Online Evangelistic Campaign in partnership with It Is Written International, AUC, Adventist Media and Institute of Public Evangelism called Hope Online 2020.
- As a part of Hope Online 2020 we are organizing and training the first Digital Bible Workers in Australia and New Zealand with over 45 currently registered (with 1/3 from Victoria alone – great response again!)
- We are revitalizing 18 churches utilizing Natural Church Development and Growing Together coaching strategies. Growing Together was featured in a recent Record https://record.adventistchurch.com/2020/03/06/nation-wide-summit-equips-local-adventist-churches-to-grow-together/