Your are all in our prayers for the Meeting, if your should go ahead with the  Big Camp, let us faithfully remember the three in the fiery furnace  and Daniel in the lions den that God’s protection will protect us. If Camp should be closed does this mean our churches will be closed until further notice.

A heavy decision and responsibility to know what is best and I  know the our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is guiding this decision. I feel caution is needed it is a bad situation world wide,  You are all in my prayers.