I was so looking forward to Big Camp as I am truly blessed by the messages and fellowship of my brothers and sisters in Christ.  But working in the public health system, I feel we should postpone the camp this year and possibly consider a livestream option.  We could have significant fallout if we do go ahead which could impact our ability to share the truth with our community.

Blessings on your ministry and decision on whether to go ahead with Big Camp.